Thursday, August 31, 2006

King Can !


My previous post made me looked like an official bimbo..

I'm gonna prove that I can do a lot of other things in this one and win the situation back!

Hmph!

I can COOK !


That's the pizza I baked last month. Pepperoni & Mushroom Pizza.
Only, ONLY Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, tomato paste , dough and nothing else.
We (Bobby & I) made it
EXTRA KAU! (Tebal / thick) covering the whole pizza with pepperoni & mushroom till no space in between at all.

I can make Sushi too!

(Picture taken back in May 2005)

Well, basically I think I'm ready to kahwin because I think I have learn enough dishes to cook for my hubby in the future. If I'm lazy, there's always "Nasi Katok" nearby within 5mins drive what. No worries...

And I drew Shin Chan in my class yesterday. Not bad isn't it?
Crayon Shinchan is my favourite cartoon character and I'd been collecting his comics since Form 2.


(See, does your teacher draw Shinchan infront of you?)

The truth is, one of my colleague (cikgu) whom I'm not sure who he/she was, just asked his/her class to go to my lab and have free lesson there! It's suppose to be their "Lukisan" (Drawing) lesson so I asked them to use Paint and draw something and let me see.

One of them actually tried to draw Sponge Bob. And so I wanna try draw some cartoon characters and show them too.

I drew my best, ShinChan it is.



I have my own plant too. Note, no 's' behind the word "plant", meaning.. I only got ONE plant.

My mum constantly remind me that I need to water them and/or cut their leaves/ grasses.
And you think I can't handle it?


Pffff... I can do better than that~


Here... I show you... My Onion Pig Head Plant.. *Applause*



It's an idiot-proof plant that I bet even a 3 years old can keep them in good shape. Haha.
All you need to do is to add water and cut the grass if it grow too long.

And one more thing, I can sew~

Last Monday I went shopping with Bobby in Nanyang and saw this.


Bobby said if I can made this he'll have to use it. And see my end result...


*Ta Da*
(Finish it in 2+ hour time)



Maybe you think this doesn't count because the menus and ingredients are all prepared.

Here, I show you one more, more li-hai (ganas) one..
You'll be shocked!

I made the middle and right one. The pink-eye Alien/Monster/Cacat-bear is now in Bobby's room and the "Heartie" is now hanging in my car. Yes, I still feel proud of it.

(Eventhough Bobby's friend laugh at my creation and called it a PONTIANAK!)

And sometimes.. I camwhore a bit..

Man, camwhoring is bloody tiring...

Personally.. I don't camwhore much because I know I don't have a killer body and a face to die for..

How you girls can spend minutes and minutes taking pictures and posing in front of the camera and act like no one is looking?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, it is such a surprise that you could draw shin chan very well with that program. If you ask, i bet you i have to try 100 times. Well i does not have any art talent at all.

Another thing is you are ready to be your hubby wife and a mother except you don't release it. But gives yourself more times in order to make you really prepared.

Unknown said...

Fuah... King memang BOLEH! eh... pizza the thinner the better la, I hate pizza hut coz it's too thick.

Ummu Ummati said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That onion head did it for me! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

A girl of many talents!

You should have a TV show "KING CAN COOK!" Very catchy, no? =D

And cam-whoring is very very tiring. You gotta be in the mood for it, set up some nice music, fix your hair abit, wear sexy clothes (or maybe not so sexy but show a bit of skin), then practise your camwhore face in front of the mirror, andddd YOU're DONE! Snap away.

Yes, i am a certified cam-whore.

And proud of it. Nyahahahah!

lunaticgal said...

clap clap.. nonnie intelligent :P
yea shock you draw shinchan on paint too...(but its bcz i found someone siao like me too... :P ) i draw the tissue bear bear, my friend draw tontoro.. next time show you ;)

KING can COOK!!! Lunatic can COOK tooo!!!! juz burn up the kitchen after that :D cheers~

Nonnie King said...

Woohooo~

King memang BOLEH, kan?

Give you all some colour see see

Anonymous said...

Oi si...i'm really impressed with your shinchan on the paint man!! It's really perfect! well...you r really indeed good in drawings and creative in making things! No doubt on it!~

P.S: but ah..the teddy bear looks so crooked & out of shape la...=p

Anonymous said...

Yeah right... I was shocked when I saw the ang kong you had made. I was so out of shape and cacat... muahaha... hey, just can't miss the chance to piss you off...

Nonnie King said...

See..this is what are friends for..

To "step" my DIY creative chalie cute bear bear :p

You all jealous I don't make for you ler.. I understand~